Chocolate Chip Firework Granola Bars
Celebrate summer and Independence Day with these sizzling fun treats made with Sunbelt Bakery® Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars! Using simple, no-bake ingredients, take a few minutes to create a delicious, all-American snack. Try these for your summer backyard party, or bring into the office so everyone can share in the patriotic fun!
Makes 10 Servings
1 Carton Sunbelt Bakery Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars
1 Pack White Melting Chocolate
Red, White and Blue Sprinkles
- Unwrap each Chocolate Chip granola bar and place in freezer for up to 20 minutes
- Melt the white chocolate according to the directions on the package
- Remove granola bars from freezer; begin dipping into melted chocolate
- Dip half of the bar into the chocolate, letting the excess drip off
- Place each bar on the wax paper to harden
- Before chocolate sets, shake a small amount of sprinkles onto each bar
- Place in freezer if not serving immediately
- Remove and enjoy!
Change it up by using a different Sunbelt Bakery granola bar flavor, or a different color of melting chocolate with matching sprinkles! You can make them seasonal, too!