Dark Chocolate Chunk and Fruit Skewers
A new way to enjoy Sunbelt Bakery® Dark Chocolate Chunk Chewy Granola Bars, these tasty skewers are perfect for baby showers, mid-day indulgences or sharing with co-workers! Made with simple ingredients like strawberries, blueberries and melting chocolate, these are the perfect grab-and-go addition for any occasion! Give this new party favorite treat a try!
Makes 20 Servings
1 Carton Sunbelt Bakery Dark Chocolate Chunk Chewy Granola Bars
30 Fresh Strawberries
3 Medium Ripe Bananas
5 Oz. Melting Chocolate
Small Skewers or Toothpicks
- On medium cookie sheet, place parchment paper.
- Unwrap each Dark Chocolate Chunk Bar, and cut each bar into 3 pieces.
- Once each bar is cut, arrange on parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Cut each banana into 1" pieces.
- Begin to skewer each granola bar, layering the banana and strawberry.
- Once each skewer is layered, drizzle melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is hardened.
- Serve immediately.
Try different melting chocolate flavors, like white chocolate, for added variety!